maandag 13 juli 2020

Crealies: Fairy Mini Album 4th and Final Part


Hello It's Patty

I'm so excited to bring you this last part of the Fairy Mini Album. 
This album came out so pretty and I'm very happy with it. 

Right off the start you can see I used Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:100 for my base pages that I attached to Mini Album Binding System A.  For my closure I colored some seam binding with Pigment Colorzz Green no:20 and used Spray Bottles from Crealies

Here is a view from the top. You can see how thick this mini is with all it's goodies.

On the left side I added a pocket with For Journalzz and Plannerzz no:652 Medium Pocket Die and added some tags made with Labelzz and Tagzz no:15

On the right side is my waterfall flip made with Cardzz no:301 and for my flower decorations I used Set of 3 no:60 and my leaves were made with Duo Dies no:57A and Duo Dies no:57

For a full tutorial on how I made my waterfall flip you can watch the video:




The center pages were so fun to design I was trying something I never did before and I really love how it came out. Using different sizes of Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:100 I created a photo spread. I also used On the Edge no:30 on the ends of my wings to give them a fun shape. To see a tutorial on how I created this pages you can watch it:




We are now at the back cover and on the left side I repeated the same design as I did on the inside from cover.  For the right side I used On the Edge no: 44 and for my photo mats inside I used On the Edge no: 41 If you would like to see a full tutorial on this page you can in this video:






And finally here is a look at the back cover.

For a full walk through and tutorial please click the link below:


Thank you for stopping by.
Patty

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Cardzz dies no. 301, Waterfall slider card + Pop up panel card Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 100, Fantasy shape A, with double dots (8x) Set of 3 no. 60, Solid flowers 25 Duo Dies no. 57A, Leaves 11 mirror image Duo Dies no. 57, Leaves 11 On the Edge dies no. 41, 2x notebook (circles and squares) On the Edge dies no. 44, 2x pocket openings. With double stitch line. On the Edge die no. 30, With double stitch line Labelzz & Tagzz dies no. 15, With stitch line Mini Albums Binding System A Pigment Colorzz, Green no. 20 3x Spray bottle (pen) Dies: Pocket Medium (10,4 cm) + layer up

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...