maandag 7 augustus 2023

Crealies Twist and Pop Cards In Just Minutes! with video

 

I am Karen Hasheck of Karen’s Kreative Kards and in my newest video I share several Twist and Pop cards made with dies from the most recent release at Crealies. I have tried to make twist and pop cards doing the scoring and cutting myself, but it is sooo much easier to make them with the new dies from Crealies! Here is the card I made with the Four Panel Twist and Pop die set as well as many other new dies in this release:





Here is another card I made with many of those new trees, branches and thank you dies as well as the Six Panel Twist and Pop die set:


There are also several other new die sets with different shaped panels and I used several of them in this card I made in the new video:


 I had great fun designing these twist and pop cards and I hope the cards encourage you to give some of the ideas and products a try!

 Happy Creating!

 I have used the following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/Stansen:
Cardzz no. 309
Cardzz no. 310
Cardzz no. 312
Silhouetzz no. 11
Silhouetzz no. 12
Silhouetzz no. 13
Duo Dies no. 69
Texto Negativo no. EN 01H
Texto Negativo no. EN 01V
Alfies no. 4
Alfies no. 5
Partzz no. 50
Partzz no. 51
Wordzz with Shadow EN 01


  
 
  
  
  
  
  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...