dinsdag 15 augustus 2023

Crealies - Christmas Theme Milk Carton Gift Box


  
Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Christmas theme Gift box which I've made using Crealies 'Create a Box' Milk Carton big dies. I really love the size of this box..
To make this box, I took white card stock and die cut it out using Crealies big Milk Carton box dies. I layered it with Pattern Paper using the same dies.
Once the box is ready, I decorated it using latest Silhouetzz leaves dies and Jingle bell dies which I die cut it out in dark green and Mirrored Silver Card stock respectively.
For closing the box, I added a tiny matching wooden clip along with die cut out "For you" sentiment, some leaves & bells. 
Here is the close up...
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...