donderdag 31 augustus 2023

Crealies - Triangle Gift Box

   

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Triangle Gift box using Crealies 'Create a Box' latest dies. 
To make this box, I took white card stock and die cut it out using Crealies big Triangle box dies. I layered it with Pattern Paper using the same dies.
Once the box is ready, I decorated it with die cut out flowers and  latest silhouette leaves dies. I also added Thank you sentiment using vertical Texto Negativo dies
For closing the box, I've added a matching thread but you can also close it without it.
Here is the pic..
And here is the close up..
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:


  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...