vrijdag 4 augustus 2023

Crealies: Cosmic Twist

 
Hello Crealies Friends!


 As I have been spending time with my granddaughter recently, I got inspired to make a creation which will be interesting to a child. That is why when I saw the new Crealies dies, I decided to make a twist pop-up card.


I used white cardboard and decorated it with some designer paper. The interactive part of the card is cut with Cardzz dies no. 309. I used different sized dies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 150 to make the closing shaker circle, which I decorated with some sequins. The card is easily closed thanks to the embedded magnet.
I hope I have inspired you! 

Have fun with Crealies products!


Love, 

Bonka Kalincheva


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 150

Cardzz no. 309



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...