maandag 10 februari 2020

Crealies Mini Albums Binding System A and Crea-Nest-Lies XXL 98


Hello It's Patty

I would like to share with you this cute mini album made with the
new Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:98  NEW!!
using the new Mini Albums Binding System A  NEW!!



From the top view you can see the new Mini Albums Binding System A  NEW!!
to hold the pages together. 


As you open the front cover you can see the set of angled pockets I made, starting with the back page of the Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:98  NEW!! I tucked in the corner and using Journalzz and Plannerzz no:652  I cut it at an angle to make the pocket on top. If you look over at the right side page I also used Journalzz and Plannerzz no:652 to make my photo flaps. 



I used Big Labelzz and Tags no:15  fit perfect in the back pocket
and Labelzz and Tagzz no:15  fit perfect in the smaller pocket. 









You can take a walk through this mini album in the video below:




Thank you for stopping by.
Patty

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...