zaterdag 29 februari 2020

Crealies Blogestafette Dag 2 / Blogrelay Day 2.


Hello Everyone,

.It's Day 2 of the blog relay. Yesterday we were able to admire 
the beautiful creation of Anita, today it is my turn.

I'm so excited to share this steampunk hat using new release. I literally went overboard & tried to achieve the real steampunk hat look.
 
  To make this shaped card, I took pearl brown card stock and die cut out it using all the three layers of the dies one by one. Then I applied gold acrylic paint randomly at the edges of each die cut. I further die cut out the innermost layers using curved dies and key holes dies in Cardzz no. 24
Stacked all the layers using foam tape. Then I die cut out all the gears and feathers using Set of 3 no. 59Partzz no. 41  and Double Fun no. 34 dies and colored it with gold acrylic paint.
  
Arranged these gears on the hat and finally added the steampunk glasses to complete it.
I really enjoyed playing with these steampunk supplies. I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Tomorrow Jolanda will show you what she has made with 
the new products of the month March. 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Basic:

   

  Double Fun die-cutting no. 34, Feathers 
   

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een geweldig chique hoed heb je gemaakt voor deze blogestafette Deepti ...zo mooi met die gears en die veter zeker die kleuren bruin en goud is een prachtige combinatie...
    KNAP gedaan!!!
    groetjes Rosina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. O Wow....dat ziet er echt schitterend uit....wat gaaf gedaan!
    Groetjes Diny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...