dinsdag 18 februari 2020

Crealies Galaxy theme PARTY invite


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this galaxy theme Party invites.
I really enjoyed playing with this wonderful dies.
This galaxy background is so fun to make. Keep reading to know how I made this.
 I took black card stock and partially die cut it out using big PARTY dies. Then I ink blended the background using distress oxides. Yes with distress oxides you can get this look because distress oxides are bit chalky as compared to distress inks.

Once satisfied, I spattered it with water to add interest and then splattered it with white acrylic paint. Then, I die cut out the PARTY white border using two innermost dies and adhered it to the card stock.

Further, added the stamped sentiment along with gold washi tape.
Finally added some small gold stars to complete it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal


 I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

 Crealies Basic:


 Cardzz dies no. 154, PARTY (Cardsize)  Cardzz die cutting no. 17, Christmas tree (card size)  Bits & Pieces stamp no. 501 A t/m N Bits & Pieces stamp no. 502 N t/m Z  Black cardstock, 210 grams, for mini albums (20x A4) Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4) 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...