maandag 17 februari 2020

Crealies: Mini Album Crea-Nest-Lies no:98 and no:99


Hello It's Patty
Today is one of my favorites I like to do and that is to mix and match
some of the Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies. 
For this album I mixed of two of the new release dies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:98 
and no:99  along with the new Mini Album Binding System A 

My tags were made with Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:15

Using the Medium Pocket Die no:652  from Journalzz and Plannerzz I made
an angled pocket on the left side and used it also to make 2 photo flaps. 
Using the Large Pocket die no:651  from Journalzz and Plannerzz I cut the corners
of the make this stacked double corner pockets. 

 
To keep my pockets down I used the dies from Set of 3 no:54  to make a swing tab. 

For a full tutorial and walk through please visit the video link below.



Thank you for stopping by
Patty

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Journalzz and Plannerzz:
      


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...