donderdag 13 februari 2020

Crealies: Mini Album Binding System A and Crea-Nest-Lies XXL 99


Hello It's Patty

Today I would like to share with you another mini album made with
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL 99  and Mini Album Binding System A 
I made this cute mini album.

For the fun double corner pocket I used Journalzz and Plannerzz Large Pocket die no:651  and cut pieces from both corners to make it fit and make this fun double pocket. My tags are from Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:15  and Labelzz and Tags no:15 
The Medium Pocket die no:652  from Journalzz and Plannerzz makes cute photo flaps. 

On the base pages from Crea-Nest-Lies no:99  I folded over the top corners to make larger pockets on my base pages. 

Triming down a Large pocket die no:651  cut from Journalzz and Plannerzz I made this larger pocket on the left side, as you can see in the picture below, there are many options using the Large Pocket Die no:651 from Journalzz and Plannerzz.
Both unique pockets were made from the same die. 

A look below shows a close up of the details of the dies as well as the Mini Binding System A 

For a full walk through please visit the link below:




Thank you for looking
Patty

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Journalzz and Plannerzz:








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...