zaterdag 19 oktober 2019

Easel Cake Card


Hello It's Patty
Today I would like to share with you this Easel Cake Card.

In celebrating 25 Years of Crealies I thought that this cute card was perfect. 

To make this card I used Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 92  to cut out the circles and used a 1" strip of paper to attach to the circles to so it would give it some height for the cake layers. 




The flowers were make with Set of 3 no. 24 


Using the On the Edge no. 102  I created the cake icing look on the sides. 


The top of the card is made using an easel style pop up so the top of the cake stands up. 


Using the new dies I created this Happy Anniversary Card. 



Beneath a YouTube walk through and a video tutorial for making this Easel Cake Card:



Thank you for stopping by
Patty



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...