zondag 6 oktober 2019

Blogestafette Dag 3 Day 3


Hello It's Patty
Today is Blogestafette Dag 3 Day 3.

Have you enjoyed the Blogestafette so far?   I just love the new releases. 
Today I'm sharing with you this easy to make Mini Album with die Cardzz 151 NEW!!






When I glued down the letters I only put glue on the top, bottom and outside edges of the letters creating a tuck spot to hold photo mats. 


Using the Medium pocket die for Journalzz and Plannerzz no:652  I made pockets to go on my pages. 






Beneath a YouTube walk through and a video tutorial for making this album:


Thank you so much for stopping by today and make sure you check back tomorrow for more new releases. 

Crealies Stansen / Dies:
Cardzz no:151 NEW!!
Journalzz and Plannerzz Pocket M no:652 
Labelzz and Tagzz no:15 






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...