maandag 28 oktober 2019

Crealies Blogestafette Dag 4 / Day 4


Hello It's Patty

Welcome to Blogestafette Dag 4 of Day 4

I just love new releases and when I saw Cardzz no:20  NEW!! I knew just what I was going to make. If you don't know by now I love to make 3D projects and this came out just as I wished it would. 





Using the new Crea-Nest-Lies Small no:21 NEW!! I was able to make these really cute star embellishments. 




Of course don't forget that you can use these dies to make a card as well. 
Using Cardzz no:20  NEW!! and Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:92  I made these cute cards. 



I have a full tutorial up on how to make this Train. 


Thank you for stopping by today
and make sure you check back tomorrow to see more of the new releases. 

Crealies Stansens / Dies:
Cardzz no:20  NEW!!







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...