maandag 10 oktober 2016

Tag used as a card


Vandaag is Shirley onze Guest Designer en zij is twee keer aan het werk gegaan met de 'Labels & Tags' stansen. Haar tweede project volgt vanmiddag.

Hello creative people, I hope you are doing well. I have the pleasure to Guest Design for Crealies again.  I created a couple of cards using one of the newly released and gorgeous tag die sets, along with other beautiful dies and stamps.

 

I used  the Crea-Nest-Lies XXL Labels & Tags die sets no. 7 to create a lovely shaped card. I scored and folded navy card stock and taped (with removable tape) the left cutting side of the one of the larger dies slightly over the fold so that I ended up with a lovely shaped folded card. 



I left the inside panel blank to write Christmas Greetings.
The angel on the front tag panel was stamped with a navy blue dye ink and coloured with Distress Inks using my craft mat, a brush and water. I also stamped with Bits & Pieces stamp no. 37 above and below the angel.


I used Uno no. 13 and Set of 3 no. 13 die sets to create the layered Poinsettias. I die cut them from white card stock, coloured the layers with Distress Inks using a finger dauber and molded the backs with a stylus on a foam mat.  I also added glitter here and there.

 Crealies dies/stansen:

Crealies stamps/stempels:

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL Labels & Tags no. 7 with dots 
 Uno stans no. 13 Bloem 9 / Uno die no. 13 Flower 9 Set of 3 stansen no. 13 Bloemen 9 / Set of 3 dies no. 13 Flowers 9 
Bits & Pieces no. 37 Sparkle Star

I hope you have enjoyed this design using the beautiful Crealies products.

Warm Greetings,
Shirley

Shirley, thank you for showing us your beautiful Tag-card.
Soon you can find this also on Shirley's blog.



4 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuk modelletje, net even anders...:-)!!!
    Creatieve groetjes, Gaby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful Card, I love your stamps and colours.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is a beautifully shaped tag and has made a wonderful card and the detail is so pretty with the angel and the gorgeous poinsettias on top, and I love all the sparkle. A fabulous card from Shirley. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...