donderdag 9 maart 2023

Crealies: Wedding Day Joy

  Hello Crealies Friends! 

 Recently, a friend of mine got invited to a wedding and wanted to give a unique wedding card. As I wanted to help her out, I got creative with the new Crelies dies and made it for her.

Using On the MOVE stansen no.17, I cut cardstock in contrasting colors as a base and decorated it with some designer paper and wedding themed elements. I easily created the “WEDDING DAY” label with the help of Texto Negativo stansen no. 199 letters. The hearts that give the finishing touch are cut with Crea-Nest-Lies XXL stansen no. 141.

I hope I have inspired you! 

Have fun with Crealies products, creating your beautiful cards!

Love, 

Bonka Kalincheva


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

On the MOVE no.17

Texto Negativo no. 199

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 141



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...