woensdag 22 maart 2023

Crealies: Ladybird Shaker Card


 
Hello Crealies Friends!

 This year, some of my friends, who are also interested in crafts, and I gave each other cards as a small present for the International Women’s Day.

As I love Spring, I decided to make a Spring-inspired shaker card.

I cut the base with X-tra dies no. 65 and used some designer paper and colored cardstock. With the help of Partzz dies no. 27, I made the  ladybirds, cutting them separately of  black and red cardstock and assembling them in the end. The little flowers were cut with X-tra no. 66. In the end, I added some sequins and beads, then glued an  acetate sheet in the same shape and a frame from red cardstock.

I hope I have inspired you! 

Have fun with Crealies products, creating your beautiful cards!

Love, 

Bonka Kalincheva


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Partzz no. 27

X-tra no. 65

 X-tra no. 66


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...