vrijdag 31 maart 2023

Crealies - Triple Fun Fold Birthday Card

 
Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Triple Fun fold Birthday card using Crealies latest dies. It's so much fun to use these dies and put together a card for any occasion. Not only this.. you can use these dies to make your interactive photo albums too.
Over to my card...
I have used my pattern papers to make this fun card. To start with, I first die cut out the base using On the MOVE no. 19 dies and then I layered it with coordinating pattern paper using the same dies.
Meanwhile, I die cut out Balloons, their threads, Numbers, hanging Stars, and the Happy Birthday sentiment using Crealies dies (you can find the list of supplies below) and adhered the same on the card base.
After that, I fussy cut these Cakes, gifts and Birthday Cap from the same Pattern paper set and adhered to the card base to embellish this fun Birthday card. I'm so happy, this is the first time I've used Ephemera sheet which comes with the pattern paper set.
I really like how this Birthday card turned out with this Triple fun fold - On the MOVE dies.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:


 Crea-Nest-Lies Small dies no. 15, Balloons oval   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...