vrijdag 24 september 2021

Crealies Poinsettia Christmas Card

         

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this mini slimline Poinsettia Christmas card using latest released Poinsettia dies along with Mix & Match zig zag stripe dies.


To make this card, I first die cut out the White cardstock using Outermost & Innermost Mini Slimline dies. Then, I dry embossed the innermost layer using Zig Zag Stripes dies to add some texture to the cardstock. I adhered this embossed cardstock to outermost layer and mounted the same on white cardbase.
After that, I die cut out the Flowers layers & leaves using Poinsettia dies and Holly Leaves dies respectively. I ink blended these die cut out using Distress Oxides. Then, I arranged the flower & leaves on card panel and adhere it using glue.
Then I die cut the Christmas sentiment on Gold glitter cardstock and glued it to the panel.
Finally, I added Gold Nuvo drops at the center of the flower along with some gold sequins to complete this beautiful Christmas Card. 

I really enjoyed making this Christmas Card. I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...