donderdag 16 september 2021

Crealies Blog Relay Day 13 - Dag 13

     

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Rainbow colored Floral Birthday card using Crealies latest released "A Perfect Match" stamps & dies along with new Stripes Stencil. 
Over to my card..
 I've used couple of techniques to make this single card. For instance, I've used stenciling & ink blending for the background. And for the focal image, I did stamping, die-cutting  and heat embossing :).Here is the close up of my card..
And I have a step by step video tutorial to show you how I made this rainbow colored Floral Birthday card. Hop over to Crealies YouTube channel or click the video below to see how I made it.


I love rainbow colors and really like how this card turned out. I hope you like it too.
Thank you so much for stopping by!! 
Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...