woensdag 29 september 2021

Crealies, Christmas Album

 

Today Bonka is our guest designer.
She made this great mini Christmas photo frame album.



Hello, fans of Crealies!

Today I made a mini Christmas photo frame album for you using the new Crealies dies.



The album is 14 x 12 cm.
For the base I used 300gsm kraft cardstock and designer paper. 
I worked with the new die On the MOVE no. 07. 
For the poinsettia I used the Uno no. 63 and Set of 3 no. 63 dies
and for the leaves Partzz no. 30. 
For the creation of the pocket I used the JP652 die.

Hopefully I have managed to inspire you!

Have an amazing day!
Love, Bonka Kalincheva


Crealies Stansen/Dies:

   
 

Bonka, thanks a lot for this lovely album. 

Soon you can also see it on Bonka's Facebook.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...