donderdag 12 augustus 2021

Crealies - Stenciled Birthday Card

        

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this stenciled Birthday card where I've used the Circle stencil for stenciling as well as for dry embossing. Over to my card..
To make this card, I took White Card base which I ink blended from the edges using Distress Oxides then stenciled it with the Circle stencil using the same ink.
Then, I die cut out White Card panel using stitched rectangle dies and dry embossed it with same Circle stencil using Die cutting machine. I stamped the sentiment repeatedly using the same Distress Oxide color which I've used for stenciling and mounted it on the stenciled card base.
Meanwhile, I die cut this square using Element dies and the Bows on White card stock and ink blended it with Distress Oxides. 
I arranged the die cut out square and the bows like a gift and adhered it to the card panel along with some gem stones to complete this Birthday Card.

I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:
       
  
  Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)     

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...