woensdag 4 augustus 2021

Crealies - Slimline Christmas Tree Card

       

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Slimline Christmas Card using Geometric Christmas Tree Bits & Pieces Element stamp set. I really love how this card turned out with gold embossing & pigment colors. Over to my card.
To make this card, I die cut out the slimline panel using double stitched slimline dies and stamped the trees randomly using Versamark ink and then heat embossed it using Gold Embossing Powder.
After that, I added Pigment powder in shades of Green and sprayed lots of water using spray pen and moved the colors around the panel. I kept adding pigment colors till I was satisfied. Once this panel dried, I splattered it with green and Gold pigment colors to add interest.
Then, I adhered this panel to the Green colored card stock. I die cut out sentiment on Gold Glitter paper using Wordzz and Alfies dies and adhered to the card panel. 

For the final touch up, I added some gold sequins to complete this card.
I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

        
      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...