zaterdag 21 augustus 2021

Crealies - Stamped Geometric Birthday Cards

       

Hello Everyone,

Have you ever used back side of your stamp for stamping??? Today I'm stopping by to share these quick & easy Stamped Geometric Birthday Cards using the same.  
And I have a video tutorial to show you how I made these Geometric Birthday Cards.




Here is Card 1 using Crealies Hexagon Element stamp where I've used bright & bold Distress Oxide colors to make this masculine Birthday card.
Here is the close up..
Here is my second Card using Crealies Circle Element stamp where I've used Light & Pastel colors with the touch of  Gold to make this feminine Birthday card.
Here is the close up..
I really enjoyed making these Geometric Cards. Let me know which one you like the most..
I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:
 
 
  Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...