woensdag 10 februari 2021

Crealies - Never Ending Love Card

 

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this simple 'Never Ending Love Card' using Crealies Interactive dies. It was so much fun creating this Love card and opening this card is so addictive that you won't stop easily ;). 
The mechanism of this card looks complex but with Crealies Never ending dies it's a piece of cake.  To start with, first I made the basic structure of the card using white card stock though you can use pattern paper also. Please follow Mandy's Video here at Crealies YouTube Channel for making the base structure.
After that, I die cut out the pattern paper using laying dies from same set and glued it over all the panels. 
Then, I die cut out the hearts using Crea-Nest-Lies dies on the pattern paper which I ink blended with 'Candid Apple' Distress oxide color to highlight it. I cut these hearts in to half vertically and horizontally as per the panel and glued it.
I die cut out the sentiment ' True Love Never Ends' using Crealies Alfies dies and adhered the same on each panel. Like Heart, I cut the alphabets horizontally or vertically as per the panel.
Finally added some heart embellishment to complete this simple never ending love card.Here is a small video..
This was my first never ending card and I really enjoyed making this. I hope you get inspired.

  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:
   
  Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...