donderdag 18 februari 2021

Crealies: Easter Mini Brag Book

 

Hi It's Patty

Today I would like to share with you this cute fun Easter Mini Brag Book. It's hard when you don't have a huge paper collection to work with but the paper is so cute that you want to make something. Well I created this fun brag book to work with a small paper collection. 

I had this cute Easter paper collection and I wondered what I could do with it
and the Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:105 has a really fun shape to it.
I thought it would make a fun mini album. 


By just using the dies I was able to make this whole brag book.  My base pages were made with the Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:105  and the pages were attached to 

For a full tutorial please please visit the link below.

I wanted to add pockets so by using For Journalzz and Planners Medium Pocket Die no:652  and Large Pocket Die no:651  I made fun pockets on top of my pages.

There was many fun ways I made my tags with Big Labelzz and Tags no:13 

Here is another look at one of my pages. 


By taking the largest tag die from Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:13 
I made this fun full out photo mat. 

Thank you for stopping by.

Patty


Crealies Dies/Stansen:
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:105 
Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:13 
Mini Album Binding System A 

For Journalzz and Plannerzz:
For Journalzz and Plannerzz Medium Pocket Die no:652 
For Journalzz and Plannerzz Large Pocket Die no:651 

  

  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...