woensdag 24 februari 2021

Crealies - Love card with matching envelope

 
Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Love card with matching envelope. And I've stamped the inside of the card too, to make it more interesting :). 
cute Elephant love card
To start with, I took A2 size (4.25 by 5.5 inches) white card stock and adhered the die cut out hearts on this panel. These hearts were the by-product of my 'Veel Geluk' card which you can find here. You can also die cut out these hearts using Crealies Clover inside or out dies and sticker making sheet.
Then, I made my own heart stencil using Crealies transparent sheet and Heart dies. I secured this stencil on the card base using washi tape and ink blended it using Distress inks. Once satisfied I die cut out the cutie Elephant on colored card stock and adhered it on the center of the heart along with stamped sentiment and added some white hearts.

After that I stamped the inside of the card and white envelope at one corner using Bits & pieces Elephant stamp. Isn't this elephant cute?
I further glued an ink blended heart on these cute stamped elephants along with stamped sentiment.
I really enjoyed make this cute card. I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx

       

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...