vrijdag 6 november 2020

Crealies, Pop-up cards “Flowers” , GD Bonka

  
Vandaag is Bonka onze guest designer.
Zij maakte twee prachtige kaarten bomvol pop-up bloemen.



Good morning, fans of Crealies,
Today I present two colorful pop-up cards with flowers,
made with the help of different Crealies products.
 
So first a little information about the making of the purple & green pop-up card. 
First I dyed a watercolor paper with distress inks in the colors purple and green, and then I cut the flowers with the help of the dies Duo Dies no.60 and Set of 3 no.60 and glued them together.
For the creation of the pop-up element of the card I used the dies: Cardzz no.13 and 13B. 
And finally I glued the flowers to the pop-up mechanism.  
The fastener is made with a magnet and the die Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no.100.






Now moving on the red & yellow pop-up card.
Overall the process of making it is the same as the one for the purple & green one.
However, here I used design paper, for the flowers - colored paper 220g, Duo Dies no. 39. 


 



 

Hopefully, I have managed to inspire you!
Have an amazing day!
Love, Bonka

Crealies Stansen/Dies:

Crealies Stempels/Stamps:

  
  
  
 

Bonka, thanks a lot for your beautiful creation. 
Soon you can also see this on Bonka's Facebook.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...