vrijdag 20 november 2020

Crealies inspiration relay new Crealies products day 7

  
 Today inspiration day 7 the new products made by Deepti Aggarwal.

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this flower card using latest release where I've used Big Labels dies and so many die cut out flowers and leaves to decorate.
To start with, I took white A4 size card stock and fold it in to half vertically to make the card base. Then, I die cut out pattern paper using Labelzz dies and adhered the same on white card base. I have used largest dies from the die set for the outer dimension and cut the extra white card base accordingly.
After that, I die cut out flowers using new flower dies on matching pattern paper  and arranged the same on card panel. Then, I added die cut out leaves in different designs on white card stock and adhered the same.
Once I was satisfied with the arrangement of the flowers, I stamped the sentiment on white card stock and die cut it out using matching dies. I added this sentiment using foam tape.

Finally added some white Nuvo drops at the center of the flowers to complete this card.

I hope you get inspired.
 
  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

 


 
 
  

    Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)      
      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...