woensdag 18 november 2020

Crealies inspiration relay new Crealies products day 5

 
 Today inspiration day 5 the new products made by Deepti Aggarwal.

Hello Everyone,
I'm stopping by to share this cute "Get well soon" card with new release using Inlaid Die cutting Technique and no stamping. I love this flower shaped dies and cute frog so much. Isn't this little guy cute??
Get well soon frog card
To make this card, I took white card stock and folded it in to half and partially die cut it out using Flower XXL nesting dies to make the card base. After that I took another white card stock and die cut it out by layering all the Flower dies together.
Then, I inked all the layers except the outermost one using different shades of Blue Distress Inks and Oxides which I had in my stash :).  Once done with ink blending, I adhered these on flower shaped white card base and sprinkled some water to add interest.
After that I die cut out this frog and leaves on white card stock, ink blended it and arranged it on the front panel of the card. Added die cut out "Beterschap" sentiment along with some glossy accents drops to complete it.

I hope you get inspired.
 
  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

    

    Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)      
      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...