dinsdag 3 november 2020

Crealies - Christmas Bauble Card

 
Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti, I'm so excited to be back here with another inspiration post. Today, I'm sharing this embossed Christmas bauble card using small cute Christmas images from Bits & Pieces stamps and circle dies.
To make this card, I die cut out stitched rectangle panel and stamped the images using versamark ink where I stamped all the four images together from Bits & Pieces no. 222 stamp and filled the space by stamping berries from Bits & Pieces no. 219 stamp. I heat embossed it using silver embossing powder. Then, I die cut the circle using circle dies and ink blended it with distress ink. 
After that I mounted embossed rectangular panel on red card base. I adhered the circular ink blended die cut out part using foam tape. 
I've used Partzz gift dies for hanging the bauble which I die cut out on glitter sheet. Added die cut out Christmas sentiment along with some red gemstones to complete this Christmas card.

I hope you get inspired.

  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:
                 
   
 
 
 
  

Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...