maandag 16 november 2020

Crealies: Inspiration Relay New Crealies Products Day 3


Hi It's Patty

Today is day 3 of the Inspiration relay for new Crealies Dies for November.

Today I would like to share with you some of the new dies for November from Crealies.
 I had so much fun making a larger mini album that were going to make another one.  This mini will be the same size as the Fall Mini Album we just made, so if you want to add a different page style you can. 

On the front of this page I used the NEW On the Move no. 02 to make a fun movable element for this page. I attached this using Mini Album Binding System B 


To keep everything tucked in the larger pocket on the bottom I used Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:18 to make another swing out flap that I also attached with Mini Album Binding System B 

I added tagzz to the pocket made with For Journalzz and Plannerzz Medium Pocket Die no:652  and my tagzz were made with both Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:18 and Labelzz and Tagzz no:18
 

On the inside I added a large pocket to hold lots of photos. 
 


To watch the video click the link below.



Thank you for stopping by. 
Patty

Crealies Dies/Stansen:

For Journalzz and Plannerzz:

On the MOVE dies no. 2, Design B swing along

Big Labelzz & Tagzz dies no. 18, with dots Labelzz & Tagzz dies no. 18, with dots

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...