vrijdag 26 november 2021

Crealies Inspiration Blog Relay Day 1

       

 Today inspiration Day 1 using the new products, made by Deepti Aggarwal.

Hello Everyone,
I'm stopping by to share this fun Shaker card using Partial Die cutting technique. To make this card, I've used latest released Mini Slimline cross stitched dies and the the beautiful Pattern Dies.
Over to my card..
 If you re wondering how I've used partial Die cutting in this Shaker card then hop over to Crealies YouTube channel to check my step by step Video Tutorial or click below to watch the video.


Here is the close up..
I really enjoyed making this Mandala shaker card and putting this video together. 
I hope you get inspired.
Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:
   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...