zaterdag 20 november 2021

Crealies - Big Birthday Wishes

            

Hello Everyone,

 I'm stopping by to share this colorful shaped Birthday card using Crealies Amber stencil where I've used texture paste to do the stenciling.
To make this card, I first die cut a circle panel using Crealies dies. Then I ink blended it with Rainbow colored Inks. 

I secured the Amber stencil with non permanent tape over the ink blended panel and stenciled it with texture paste. Once it was dry, I adhered this panel on a Circle Card.
Meanwhile, I die cut the sentiment on Gold Glitter and Black cardstock using Alfies and birthday Dies. I glued it on the card panel where I adhered the layered Birthday sentiment with foam tape to give it some dimension. I hope you can see some shimmer of the Glitter cardstock in below pic.
Finally, I added some clear sequins to complete this card. I really like how this card turned out. I hope you get inspired. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...