zaterdag 6 november 2021

Crealies, Christmas mini Album


 
Today Bonka is our guest designer. 
She made a beautiful Christmas mini album.


Hello, fans of Crealies!

This month I made for you again a Christmas mini album with size 13 x 17 cm. 
 
For the base I used red and kraft cardstock 300gsm. I decorated with designer paper. 
On the first and third page I worked with the On the MOVE no. 07 die. The pocket I made with the On the Edge no. 46 die and for the closing of each page I used the Big Labelzz & Tagzz no. 18 die and magnets.
 

 The second page I did with On the MOVE no. 06, and on the left side I used On the Edge no. 46 again. The cover I decorated with designer paper, and the poinsettia I did with Uno no. 63 and Set of 3 no. 63. I also used the Partzz no. 30 leaf. 
 

Hopefully I have managed to inspire you!
I will be glad to see your Christmas albums soon too!

Have an amazing day!
Love, Bonka Kalincheva

Crealies Stansen/Dies:

     

Bonka, thanks a lot for this lovely album. 
Soon you can also see it on Bonka's Facebook.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...