maandag 1 juli 2024

Crealies Playing Cards and Pop Up Guys Celebrations with video

 

I am Karen Hasheck of Karen’s Kreative Kards and my family and I love play cards together so the new playing cards dies sets from Crealies are perfect for upcoming guy’s celebrations! Here is the surprise I created for one grandson:


And this is the pop up card I created for my grandson
who is turning 18 this summer:

 I show in my new video how I created that pop up card and here is another pop up card I created for my husband for Father’s Day:



The new Give a Gift Card Shirt Man die set is perfect for giving a gift card
to any guy for any special occasion.



 I am happy to share that Crealies dies shown can be purchased either on the Crealies website OR in the United States at the Frantic Stamper website.

 Happy Creating! Karen

 I have used the following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies/Stansen:

Create a Box no. 29
X-tra no. 252
X-tra no. 251
X-tra no. 204
X-tra no. 89
Texto Negativo no. 117H
Wordzz with Shadow EN 01
Alfies no. 5
Alfies no. 4
Numbers & Shadows no. JP 610

 
  
  
  
 
  


1 opmerking:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...