donderdag 18 juli 2024

Crealies: Blossoming Creativity

   

Hello creative friends!

Today I'm sharing with you this simple anemone card
I created with the new Crealies products!

I cut the base using Cardzz stansen no. 577, with the help of three different cardstock colors. For the decoration I used the new photo strip die,
because I like to have a black element in my pieces. 

I cut the anemones in a matching color and added the new tropical leaves in addition to the flower. To give the card a finished look, I added the caption for a great day!

Have fun creating!

Love,
Bonka

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Cardzz no. 577 Duo Dies no. 70
X-tra no. 78
X-tra no. 75
Texto Positivo EN124

 

  


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...