woensdag 31 juli 2024

Crealies - Colorful Thank You Card


Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti, I'm stopping by to share this colourful Thank you card
using Crealies latest text dies.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I first die cut out white card stock using Cardzz dies to create the card base. I ink blended the front panel using rainbow coloured Distress Oxides.


Meanwhile, I die cut out these flowers on White card stock using Crealies X-tra dies and adhered it to the ink blended front card panel by overlapping it.


Then, I die cut out 'Thank You' sentiment where I added the shadow of Black Card stock and adhered it to the card panel using foam tape to give it some dimension.


I doodled some wavy lines using Black gel pen to add some interest and finally added some White gem stones to complete this colourful Thank you card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...