woensdag 3 augustus 2022

Crealies- Silhouette beach scene card

 

 Hello Friends

BLOG HOP***Crealies is celebrating her August Release with a Blog Hop and Instagram hop. There are so many beautiful products in this release. You can check them out here

Lets have a look at my project.






For my Card, I used a lot of pillar cards die set, to make a night beach scene card. I also used 'waves or snowdrift' die to make waves and 'snow/hill stitch' die for beach. I also used the Sailing boat,palm trees and dolphins dies using black cardstock to make it look like silhouettes. I used Thanks text die for the sentiment of the card.

Crealies Dies/Stansen:
 
                        
 
                            
 

 
  
                                                                  Thank you for stopping by

                                                                           Happy Crafting!!

Mugdha

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...