dinsdag 2 augustus 2022

Crealies - Butterfly Embossed Cards

   

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this embossed butterfly cards using Crealies latest August release. I've used Swallowtail butterfly plates which can Foil, emboss and ink. Here I've used these plates for embossing.
To make these cards, I took colored cardstock which I die cut it out using rectangle wonky stitch-line dies. Then I embossed it using the Butterfly plate. Here is the sandwich order for embossing. First Sizzix transparent mat then rubber mat after that paper (which you want to emboss) then arrange the Butterfly plate and finally another transparent mat and run this through your die cutting machine for a perfect embossing.
Here I applied Versamark ink on the Butterfly plate while making the sandwich. Once I ran it though die cutting machine I applied Crealies Gold embossing powder over the embossed part and heat embossed it. 
Then I splattered it with Crealies Pearl Gold pigment color and adhered it to the same coloured card stock. 
After that I added the sentiment which I die cut it on Mirror Gold card stock.
Finally I added some gold Nuvo drops to complete these butterfly cards.
I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Mixed Media:

    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...