donderdag 11 augustus 2022

Crealies - Monarch Butterfly Birthday Card

 

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Birthday card using Crealies beautiful Monarch Butterfly from the August release. Over to my card..
To make this card, I took watercolour card stock and die cut it out using Crealies stitched wonky line rectangle dies. And created this fun watercolour background using Crealies Pigment Colourzz. I splattered with it Gold Pigment Colourzz to add interest.
After that I die cut out this coloured background using Monarch Butterfly dies and adhered this panel on white card base.
Meanwhile, I die cut out Butterfly's body on Black and Glitter Gold card stock and adhered to the card panel using foam tape.
Finally, I added die cut out Birthday sentiment along with someGold sequins to complete this card. I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Mixed Media:

   
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...