donderdag 18 augustus 2022

Crealies - Happy Holidays Snowflakes Card


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this snowflakes Holiday card using Crealies latest release. Over to my card..

To make this card, I took these beautiful snowflakes dies and die cut out lots of snowflakes on the shades of blue card stock as well as on mirror card stock.

Then, I took 4 by 6 inches card base and adhered these snowflakes randomly over the top 3/4 of the card panel. I also adhered some of the stars which was the negative part of the die cut out.

Finally, I stamped the sentiment on White paper strip and adhered it on the card panel to complete this beautiful Christmas Card.
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempel:




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...