maandag 29 augustus 2022

Crealies: "A Fox's Den" pop-up card

 


Hello fans of Crealies!

Today I am excited to share with you all, my new creation that was possible thanks to the new Crealies die Cardzz no. 307. This die set includes everything you need to make the exact card shape. 

I used some designer paper and elements from the Craft O’Clock collections, as well as the new pine tree dies Partzz no. 57. I also cut some small flowers and branches again with Crealies dies. All of this combined helped me achieve the forest look that I was going for. 

Interesting about the card itself is that it can be folded and fit perfectly into a mailing envelope.

I hope that I have managed to inspire you!

Love,

Bonka Kalincheva

Crealies Dies / Stansen: 



 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...