donderdag 5 mei 2022

Crealies - Moo-chas Gracias!!

    

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Thank you card using Crealies latest cute Partzz Cow dies. Over to my card..
To make this card, I started with Black dotted Patterned paper card base. Then I took White Card panel and die cut it out using Crealies circle dies. I adhered this panel to the patterned card base using foam tape.
Meanwhile, I die cut this cute cow on white card stock and colored it's parts using alcohol markers. I assembled all the pieces and adhered it to the card base. I added colored banner to add interest.
After that, I added the sentiment which I die cut it out on Black Card stock. I added some clear sequins to complete this fun Thank you card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

 
Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...