vrijdag 13 mei 2022

Crealies - Geometric Heart Anniversary Card

  

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Anniversary card which I've made using Crealies Heart element dies. I really love geometric patterns and these dies are just perfect for that.
Over to my card.. 
To make this card, I took White card panel and run it through my big shot using Crealies Sun rays pattern dies to create the pattern. Then, I adhered this White panel to the pink card base.
Meanwhile, I die cut it out different colored card stocks using Crealies Heart element dies and adhered it to the card base as shown. I added the White die cut out heart using foam tape to add some dimension.
After that I die cut the "Happy Anniversary" sentiment on mirror Gold Card stock and adhered it to the card panel.
Finally, I added some gold sequins to complete this Geometric Heart Anniversary card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

 
Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...