dinsdag 24 mei 2022

Crealies Blogestafette Dag 6/ Blogrelay Day 6

 

Hello Everyone,

Many lovely new products have been released by Crealies. Therefore a blog relay with every
day a creation with one or more of the new products.

Today it's my turn for inspiration Day 6 using the new products and I've created this Beach theme Circle card using the latest release.
To make this card, first I die cut out all the layers using On the Edge wave dies on coloured card stock. I arranged these layers and die cut it out these together using latest rough edges stitched dies (Crea-Nest-Lies XXL). I die cut two circle panels using the same circle dies and adhered these together like a hinge.
After that, I adhered all the layers on the circle die cut out panel at the same place using foam tape and glue. I added die cut sun which I ink blended and the silhouette dolphins to create a beach scene.
Then, I die cut out Kite and its accessories on white card stock and coloured it using alcohol markers. I adhered the kite 'off the card edge' and added a white twine along with other die cut out accessories. 
Finally I added some die cut out clouds, 'Celebrate' sentiment and some rhinestones to complete this fun card.

I hope you get inspired.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

Tomorrow Day 7 of the blog relay with a creation of Anna.
Will you come and watch again?

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:


  
  
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...