dinsdag 29 maart 2022

Crealies two cards again

 

Today Bonka is our guest designer. 
She made two beautiful cards.



Hello, fans of Crealies!
I chose to create for you all two cards again this month.
One is part of my personal favorite pop-up cards that I've made.

Now few words about the materials that I used for this project. 
For the base I used 250gsm dark cardstock in green and designer paper. The size of the card is 15 x 15 cm. For the pop-up I used the following Crealies dies - Cardzz no. 13 and Cardzz no. 13B. The closure, I made with Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 100 and a magnet. The inside and outside decoration was created with the stamps A Perfect Match no. 3 and 4 with the dies for them (A Perfect Match dies no. 3 and 4). 
For the little butterflies Set of 3 no. 44. For the lettering I used Alfies no. 4. 


A few words about the second card. The base was made with On the MOVE no. 06 and cardstock in the contrasting colors - white and green, and designer paper. For the embellishment I used the same stamps again and die cut them.

I hope that I have managed to inspire! 

Have an amazing day!
Love, 
Bonka Kalincheva

Crealies Stansen/Dies:
Cardzz no. 13

Crealies Stempels/Stamps:

    
 
   
 

Bonka, thanks a lot for this lovely cards. 
Soon you can also see them on Bonka's Facebook.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...