vrijdag 4 maart 2022

Crealies - Scrapbook Layout


Hello Everyone,
Today, I'm stopping by to share something different. Yes, for the change not a card ;). I've made this rainbow colored scrapbook layout for my elder daughter.
Here is the layout which I've created for her using Crealies latest release Perfect Match Floral stamp and dies along with other Crealies Products.
I've made a process video too for this layout.
Hop over to Crealies YouTube channel to watch it or Click the link below.


Here are some more clicks..
After a long time I've made a Scrapbook layout and I really enjoyed the whole process of finding a right photo, deciding the background and then adding the elements..
I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...