dinsdag 15 maart 2022

Crealies - Camera Shaped Photo Album

 
Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this super cute Camera shaped photo album which I've made for my little cutie pie who turned 10th last month. I really like love how quickly I put this album together using various Crealies products.
And the best part of making Photo albums is that you re-live those moments again while making it. 

Here are some of the clicks from the inside of the album..
Another click..
I've used so many products from Crealies while making it. Here I'm listing all the main products which I've used.
I have also added transparent sheet at the front and back side of the album from Crealies which I die cut out using Camera dies to protect it from dust. 

I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...