maandag 28 maart 2022

Crealies : Clean and simple floral card



Hello Everyone,

Mugdha here and today I am going to share a Clean and simple floral card.
Lets have a look at it.



I used Crealies Stampzz no.01 Avens mai tai. I stamped the beautiful flower on Crealies Watercolor/Mix media paper with versamark ink and heat embossed it using white embossing powder. I then colored the images using Crealies Pigment Colorzz warm yellow no.02 and Red no.05. I then fussy cut the images and arranged them on a white card panel using foam adhesive. Lastly I splattered same Pigment Colorzz and Pearl gold Pigment Colorzz to finish off my card.

I hope you like it!!
Thank you for stopping by

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

Crealies Mixed media:

 

   

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...