donderdag 10 juni 2021

Crealies, Remember wonderful memories


Today, we have Lisa as guest designer.
She made this beautiful layout.


 Hello beautiful friends. I am Guest Designing for Crealies once again, and having a wonderful time using their products. I have done a 12x12 layout converting dies, using Crealies them in different ways. Some people may see a Lucky Clover, I see flowers!!! Some people may see nesting squares, I see perfectly sized photo mats for my photos. So let me take you through the closeups and instructions for what I have created. I used the Bits & Pieces stamp no. 229, 4x Stitchlines to stamp the outer edges of my layout. 
 
I clustered all of the flowers I created, and added some leaves in different shapes tucked under each cluster. For the rounded leaves, I used the hearts in the Inside or Out dies no. 19, Lucky clover die and painted them with the Pigment Colorzz in Olive green. I did the same for the leaves. I used a watered down Pigment Colorzz in Light Brown and highlighted all of the leaves. Once they were dry, I shaped them a bit using a ball stylus and a molding mat. I gave each leaf a rounded look. The tiny flowers were created using the Uno die no. 59, Lucky clover. I cut off the tiny stems of each clover and painted them same way I created the larger flowers, but only added 1 stamen to the middle. They make the sweetest flowers ever!! 
Here I used  Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 34, Square with double stitchline to create my photo mats. You can create them in any of the sizes you want. For the photo, I printed it out, and die cut the photos using a smaller die than the middle mat. And used a size 2 larger for the outside mat. I love the stitched lines! There are so many beautiful little sentiment dies. I used 2 different ones to create my title. I used some light brown Pigment Colorzz to paint, Text Die no. 111 wonderful memories and Text Die no. 114 always remember. I mixed some Gel Medium with Medium Brown Pigment Colorzz and added some art stones and using a paint brush I painted them onto the background around the main cluster. 
For the flowers, I die cut a bunch of the large Clovers. I used 2 die cut clovers to create each flower. I cut off the little stems on each clover, and made a small slit in-between each of the 4 petals making sure you do not go all the way to the middle of the clover. I laid them flat on my glass matt, sprayed them lightly with water, and using the light brown Pigment Colorzz mixed in a little water, painted the flowers. I used the middle brown, and touched up some of the clovers, then used the dark brown for the very tips of each petal. I then scrunched up each flower around the top handle of a thin paint brush and let them dry.
I opened up the dried flowers and using 2 pieces, stacked one on top of the other staggering the flower petals. I poked a hole in the middle, and pulled a few stamen through the hole and used hot glue on the bottom of the flower to secure the stamen.  
This is a close up of the photo stack, the sentiments and the floral clusters. I used watered down Pigment Colorzz in Dark Brown to spatter around the cluster. 

Crealies Products Used: 

Crealies Dies - Stansen:

Crealies Stamps - Stempels:
Crealies Mixed Media:
  
  
  
 

Lisa, thank you for your beautiful creation.
Soon you can also see this on Lisa's blog.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...